Fuck, Marry, or Kill with Sleepy Hollow Cast - George Washington, Paul Revere, and Benjamin Franklin
NICOLE BEHARIE’S FACE
For more posts like this, follow the Ultrafacts Blog!
The last picture made me laugh too hard
Eeyore is just one of those characters that you wanna scoop up and hug forever.
One awesome thing about Eeyore is that even though he is basically clinically depressed, he still gets invited to participate in adventures and shenanigans with all of his friends. And they never expect him to pretend to feel happy, they just love him anyway, and they never leave him behind or ask him to change.
And he does feel happy, though. He can be happy. He just doesn’t show it as much as the others do.
There was a whole episode about that - Piglet sees him sitting on a hilltop and thinks he’s sadder than usual, and does all he can to cheer him up. Nothing works and the next day he’s back on the hill, and Piglet apologizes because he thinks in trying to help, he just made him sad again and ”I don’t come here when I’m sad. I come up here because I’m happy.”
There’s just something about that…
Anonymous said: Ace x Alice
Y’know I’m beginning to think people send me this ship intentionally
- Who was the one to propose: Ace. He’d drop it in randomly into conversation and continue talking about it as if it was no big deal, up until Alice forcibly stopped him to ask what exactly he’d just said.
- Who stressed more over wedding planning: Alice. Ace would be pretty relaxed about it, I think.
- Who decorated the house: Alice. Ace doesn’t spend much time in one place, and while he does bring back knick-knacks from his travels, it’s Alice who organizes them.
- Who does the cooking: I think they’d share cooking duty. They’re both good at cooking different things. Alice would make pastries, breads, more complicated dishes, etc. and Ace would probably cook more meat and veggies.
- Who does the cleaning: They’d share this too, I think. It might not seem it but Ace is fairly neat, out of habit. He needs to know where things are. Alice also enjoys cleaning.
- Who is more organized: Ace. See above.
- Who initiates bedroom fun: Ace, generally.
- Who suggested kids first: Alice. I don’t think Ace would be too crazy about kids honestly.
Ace should not spawn
Prince Topher + Cinderella, Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella
if it’s doomed, tragic, non-canon, unpopular or heartbreaking i ship it.
evidently levi wasn’t the only thug who had beef with the military police back in the day
It’s not about the muscles, really. It’s about how his precious little sister has picked up a certain nerd’s gesture… I just really love the ReiGou moments last ep. xD
It’s unusual I made a comic from Left to Right usually it’s the opposite. OxO;;
Yeah I’m totally elsa kids come on over
I can’t breathe, this is so friggin cute
Like you don’t understand okay I was trapped for an hour on the second floor of the con with hundreds of children and their parents because everyone thought I was Elsa
Am I the only one who thinks she looks like the khaleesi like The mother of dragons?
I was cosplaying dany I was mistaken for Elsa and wound up at a nine yr old girls birthday party this was the best day of my life
I thought she was Kalesi…
YES I WAS COSPLAYING KHALEESI
I WAS HOWEVER MISTAKEN ON AN ENORMOUS SCALE FOR ELSA OF ARENDELLE BY HUNDREDS OF SMALL CHILDREN AND THEIR MOTHERS
well you didnt have to use caps lock…
I AM DAENERYS STORMBORN, THE UNBURNT, OF THE HOUSE TARGARYEN, FIRST OF MY NAME; QUEEN OF MEEREEN; QUEEN OF THE ANDALS, THE RHYNAR, AND THE FIRST MEN; LADY REGNANT OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, PROTECTOR OF THE REALM, KHALEESI OF THE GREAT GRASS SEA, BREAKER OF CHAINS, AND MOTHER OF DRAGONS
AND I WILL USE CAPS LOCK IF I SO PLEASE
it got better